VISION: I2WC’s Vision Statement ensures that all the decisions made are properly aligned with what the organization hopes to achieve.
The I2WC Vision is:
- To promote awareness that Doctors of Chiropractic are Primary Care providers.
- To promote Chiropractic wellness care for the whole family.
- To expand our reach to include twelve (12) I2WC clinics in Georgia.
MISSION: Our Mission guides our Chiropractic promotion and purpose. The Mission is straightforward:
We strive to educate more and more people in our community, teaching them about the benefits of Chiropractic Care and how it can help them and their families and friends. We strive to provide the most up-to-date and effective Chiropractic Care while maintaining a friendly and caring environment for our patients. We bring health and wellness principles to all of our patients specifically to injured I2WC patients and take every opportunity to teach Chiropractic principles during our daily practice.
- Care-To produce patients who are so pleased with their results and services from our friendly employees and doctors that they actively refer family and friends on a continual basis to our clinics for care. I2WC cares for the employee as well.
- Wellbeing-To produce patients who are out of pain, have mobility and or excellent health, know that Chiropractic works, and fully understand and accept a Chiropractic lifestyle for themselves and their loved ones.
- Teamwork-To support employee happiness and provide an empowering work environment. (I2WC firmly believes that to meet values one (1) and two (2) successfully I2WC must support employees’ personal and professional development and must equally promote accountability to provide employees with a collaborative working culture. I2WC expects for all employees to collaborate with the organizational to flourish.)
- Community-To support I2WC local and global communities. I2WC is a caring organization that strives to support local neighborhoods and communities across the globe.
- Hardwork-We strive to achieve goals everyday by being resourceful and never giving up. Putting forth our best effort is what makes us grow. Hardwork is essential for success and we are thankful for opportunities to shine.
Our chiropractor Dr. Johnny Garcia was featured on the cover Georgia Chiropractor – click to view the full magazine below: